|Ornella El Ghawi
Joined LWIS-CiS in the Academic Year 2015-2016. Miss Ornella El Ghawi has a BA in Information Management from the Lebanese University, Faculty of Information, and currently working on the Master’s degree in the same field.
Her responsibilities as a school librarian include:
- Circulation (check in & check out) of stories.
- Acquisition of textbooks, copybooks, agendas, stories, summer work, teachers’ resources, class materials, etc.
- Cataloging on the Follett System.
- Distribution and collection of books to all classes.
- Organizing English and Arabic book fairs.